Effective Date: October 2, 2020
Black In Neuro (“Black In Neuro,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) believes that transparency is vital to protecting people’s privacy and building trust.
1. Information We Collect and Use
2. When We Disclose Personal Information
3. Privacy Choices
4. Children’s Privacy
5. Links to Other Websites and Services
7. How to Contact Us
When we use the term “personal information,” we mean any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual person.
We collect your information in a limited number of cases:
We collect and use personal information you provide to use in the following ways:
· When You Contact Us. If you communicate with us, we collect your contact information, such as your name, email address, the content of the communication and the metadata associated with the communication. We use this information to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
We, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of basic usage information when you visit our Website or otherwise engage with us online. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
We, and our third-party partners, use tracking technologies to automatically collect usage and device information, such as:
• Information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, and other such information. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
• When you access our sites from a mobile device, we may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device, mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address.
• Information about the way you access and use our Website, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our Website, the pages you visit, the links you click, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Website from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Website.
We use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Website; (b) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website; (c) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (d) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Website.
In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
· To develop, maintain, improve and operate the Website.
· To communicate with you to provide technical or administrative support.
· To operate, manage and grow our organization.
· To prevent, investigate and provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Website or our data systems, and to meet legal, regulatory, judicial and institutional policy obligations.
· To investigate and resolve disputes and security issues and to enforce our Terms of Service.
· For any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
· Service Providers. We may share personal information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as technology providers, including technology support providers, email and push notification communications providers, analytics providers, data storage providers, and web hosting providers and developers.
· Regulatory or Legal Requirements, Safety and Terms Enforcement. We may disclose personal information to governmental regulatory authorities as required by law. We may also disclose personal information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, to protect against fraud, or to enforce our legal rights.
· Business Transfers. We may disclose personal information as part of an organizational transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or joint venture, and may transfer personal information to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. We may also disclose personal information in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
· At Your Request. We may disclose your information publicly or with another third party with your prior authorization.
If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, please contact us directly at blackinneuro @ gmail.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on the Website and the Website is not targeted towards anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from someone under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com so that we will be able to take necessary action.
Our Website is connected in a variety of ways to content residing on other platforms. We provide links to content on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter, and to content on other sites, such as articles posted on the sites of news organizations. Our site also features embedded media, such as videos, that are hosted on other platforms (such as YouTube) but viewable directly through the buttons we provide. When you click on links or buttons for any of these types of external content, the providers of that content may place their own cookies on your computer, access existing cookies that were set when you previously visited other websites, or otherwise gather information about you as you access their content.